10

15 March 2017

Srishti's Pick #26 + 5 Min Review

Quote of the month


I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.

                             

                     Pride and Prejudice

Rating: 4.5/5 

Pride and Prejudice is a must read! It embarks you in a "worth-it" kind of way, it is absolutely enchanting. The characters are all quirky and witty in their own way. The main love interest turned my insides into mush. Mr. Darcy if you are out there and single please come to my rescue! Jane Austen sure knows how to make girls fangirl. I must admit, I don't understand why I have never read this earlier. I have heard plenty of people talking about it but I couldn't bring myself to read it. 

Plus, it is free on the kindle, what is better than that? Now you have no excuse not to read it! I am having a dilemma, though, should I or should I not read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? 


Love, Srishti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top