10

23 May 2016

Dorothy Must Die | Srishti


I LOVE IT! SO SO MUCH! I just started it about... *shamefully looks down* three weeks ago. But I can explain! I had a lot of stuff going on these past three weeks, like a school really tiring but fun five day field trip. Yay my sore body! Ha ha *crying*. Putting that besides I have 150 more pages to read and I am in love with it. I was supposed to write a review, well today, but I guess I didn't finish it in time. So instead here is my thoughts for the moment!


THE TWIST (the concept):

 I loved the twits to the story. Especially the wicked! If I had to be a character in any book I would love to be the villain but not a high school girl kind of villain but more like Amaratha from ACOTAR or a queen from Disney movies! The good is wicked and wicked is good thing made me oh so happy!



The Wizard of Oz is yet another book I need to read, but I know the story and have seen the movie, I am happy at how the author twisted the story into the magnificent story it seems to be.

THE CHARACTERS:

The characters are not perfect and that is what makes them perfect in their own way. It makes me think of The story of awkward, that you should read. My favourite character is Nox. I mean how can he not be! He has this mysterious aura that just make him even more interesting. I absolutely love everyones description. They all have really cool appearances and all seem hot. Like where am I supposed to relate! 

THE ACTION:

I found it really good, I loved the scenes where she finds herself confidently fighting the "good" people *wink, wink*! There was more action then I thought they would be. I was actually expecting just some talking and then some magic and then done. BUt noooo. It actually looks very intense and I love it. I mean like people died in like 4 chapters because of bubbles! Like how??

THE ROMANCE: 

Ok their is no apparent romance like kisses or flirting but I love it. Their will probably be more in the next books to come but still. I ship Nox and Amy a lot. Like a LOT. 

Oh wait story time: So story number 1289 of me being embarrassingly awkward. I was reading on the bus where my whole grade was and they were all being so loud and annoying and I was so so annoyed. So, in the overly loud bus, I was in the front where it was less quite and was quietly reading. Then this very cute moment happened and I forgot I was on the bus and begin squealing and fangirling when I realised too late. Thank god it was loud and only two people started at me weird. Gracias person above. 


THE WRITING STYLE: I love the writing. I never know what to expect when I am reading it. I usually am like a detective when reading a book knowing everything that would come next because I am just the Sherlock Holme of books (#bookreference), okay maybe only cliche books but still. Ya so... The writing makes you guess what is coming next. 


WILL I CONTINUE IT: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top