10

14 December 2022

Top 10 Tuesday # 3 | Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List

Top 10 Tuesday    Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl and the idea is to share our love for books through lists based on various topics that are assigned every week. Check out the link for more information! 

    I'm (fashionably?) late for this one but I was excited for this week's Top 10 Tuesday to share my winter TBR and see what everyone else is reading. I read 4/10 of my Fall TBR (along with some other books) but I'm hoping I can do better this time. I'm carrying some over to winter and hopefully, I'll have better luck! I found it useful to have a list to refer back to when deciding what to read. 

    This season I'm most excited for The Stolen Heir by Holly Black and Their Fractured Light, the last book in Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner's Sci-Fi romance trilogy, which I have absolutely been loving. I also included my current read, Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry, which I'm super excited about!


Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry The Stolen Heir Their Fractured Light Sinners Condemmed
  
Only When It's Us by Chloe Liese Caraval Violeta by Isabel Allende Dance Away With Me by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan Stalking Jack the Ripper

Are you excited to read any of these?

Thanks,
Yomna

14 comments:

  1. I have read any enjoyed Violeta. Dance Away with me looks good. The covers are beautiful on these books. I hope you enjoy all of your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Violeta, I'm so excited to finally get to it since I have a physical copy of it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited about The Stolen Heir as well! It looks good. I loved a bunch of books on your list - Violeta, Stalking Jack the Ripper, The Lightning Thief, and Caraval are some of my faves. I hope you enjoy them all when you read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that's fantastic, I'm so excited to get to them! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I read Dance Away With Me and enjoyed it. It looks like you have some good reading ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of Susan Elizabeth Phillip's books and am always so excited to read them! I missed this one on my Fall TBR but hopefully now's the right time! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Dance Away With Me is so good, but very emotional. Be ready! I hope you find time for Only When It's Us. I just recently read it and I've since gotten through the first four books, I love that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you for sharing this, this makes me way more excited to read it! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Stalking Jack the Ripper looks interesting. Enjoy your Winter TBR and thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2022-2023-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for The Stolen Heir too. Hope you'll enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really enjoyed The Cruel Prince and definitely aching to be back in that world again!

      Delete
  8. Hope you enjoy all of these!! Happiest winter TBR-ing and thank you so much for making the time to stop by my website. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top