10

22 December 2023

Can't wait wednesday #10 | House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J Maas


Can't Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings, click on the link to access their blog! Check out House of Flame and Shadow on Goodreads!

House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J Maas
My last Can't Wait Wednesday post was for the predecessor of House of Flame and Shadow, released almost two years ago now, which tells you a lot about how often I post ðŸ˜«. But oh well, life happens, and it gets busy sometimes. 

Now I am here because I am so unbelievably, uncontrollably, insanely excited for this upcoming release from Sarah J Maas. This will be her first release in two years, and my god it's been a long wait. What did I do in a past life to now eternally be forced two years for the next series installment? I thought for sure this series would be wrapped up by the time I finished medical school, but now it looks like I'll be done with medical school first! A surprising development, to say the least. 

The reasons why I'm excited for this book are too many to count, but I'm going to put a couple below for the girlies who are up-to-date on ALL Sarah J. Maas books. If you're not up-to-date, I highly recommend you pick up this series and her ACOTAR series. They're so fun, effortless, and addictive. For me, they are the ultimate comfort reads, and reading one of her books feels like reuniting with family members at this point. 

What are you excited about this week? How long have you had to wait for a highly anticipated installment in a series?

Happy New Year in advance!
Yomna


6 comments:

  1. I skipped the spoilers because I'm not up to date. In fact, I haven't started this series yet but that doesn't mean I don't own them and I also preordered this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll really enjoy it especially if you liked her other books!

      Delete
  2. I'm also really excited for this one! I think the fandom is gonna go nuts over it and I'm so ready. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It has the potential to change so many things! I'm so eager to read it but a bit intimidated at the scale of it all.

      Delete
  3. I am also so excited for this one! I am so eager to so what's going to happen with some of the big surprises, though I'm sure it's going to be a lot to take in, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly, can't wait to eventually hear your thoughts on it and I hope we both enjoy it!

      Delete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top