10

17 December 2016

Ugly Love by Colleeen Hoover | It gets Ugly {Yomna's Review}






Hearts get infiltrated.

Promises get broken.

Rules get shattered.

Love gets ugly.








My rating: 4/5

Spoilers Ahead!



I really liked this book. Seriously. I spent a lot of time reading an ARC of The Witch’s Tears and it just got me really depressed because I really did not enjoy it and it bored me immensely. This book is hopefully going to help me get back to reading. Obviously, it’s December, and break is coming up, so I’m hoping to get a lot of reading in.


I love Miles so much! I’m doing this creative writing thing in English class and I’ve decided to name my love interest Miles. That’s how much I loved him. I really liked how in the past he was so sweet and kind and in the present he’s very cold and brooding. I think it’s a great way to illustrate the change he goes through.

This is my first Colleen Hoover book. For a while I stayed away from them because I was afraid they would all have sad endings and I would be heartbroken.

Tate was awesome. I really like that she’s a nurse. That’s so cool. She seems so intelligent and cool and funny, I just loved reading her.

Tate and Miles together…… It was magical. It was steamy, it was emotional, it was good. Great couple. They got me flipping through this book so fast.




At first I was largely uninterested in Rachel and Miles’ story, but in the end I was into it and really wanted to know what would happen to them.

Overall, extremely enjoyable read! It’s not my favorite book of all time, but it was fun! I will definitely read more of Colleen Hoover’s books in the future, especially since she has so many of them and they are so much fun to read!




Thanks for reading,
Yomna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top