10

1 May 2017

ACOWAR Playlist | Yomna's Picks

HELLO GUYS!!! 
ACOWAR gets released tomorrow, tomorrow!!! I like to listen to songs while reading, so I decided to make a playlist and share it with you guys. Please note that these songs have probably nothing to do with the book or what I hope will or will not happen they are just good beats. 

The song list, however more songs have been added on the spotify playlist:

Listen to it on Spotify here (there is one song missing the Taylor Swift song because she doesn't have her music on Spotify) :

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book but those are some really good songs! :D
    I love music, and I love it even more when matching it to books <3_<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should DEFINITELY read the book! It's incredible! And same, I love listening to music while reading! It's so fun and gets me in a good mood!

      Delete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top