10

11 July 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday #1 | The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi



This is my first Can't Wait Wednesday post! It seemed like a ton of bookish fun and an opportunity to share all the exciting upcoming reads which I'm definitely up for. This event is hosted by Wishful Endings, click on the link here or the picture above to access her blog! 

My first Can't Wait Wednesday book is unsurprisingly, The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi! I loved all of Chokshi's YA books and I'm sure this one is going to be no exception! This book comes out on January the 15th 2019 in the UK, check it out on Goodreads here!

Unfortunately, I can't find any high-quality photos of this cover, but let me tell you, from what I can see, it's STUNNING! I'm helpless to the lure of beautiful covers!



Any particular reads you're excited for? Tell me all about it!

6 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this one! And I just saw this book the other day on another post and thought it looked phenomenal. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? The cover is STUNNING and so picture-perfect! Can't wait for it to come out!

      Delete
  2. OMG, Yomna!! This is ALL kinds of AWESOME!! First, that cover. I LOVE it!! In fact, I'm going to feature it in one of my upcoming cover posts, and, of course, will link back to your post.

    Next, that plot!! AMAZING!! <3 <3 It sounds SO EXCITING!!

    I'm adding this book to my Goodreads shelves ASAP!! Thanks for featuring it!! <3 <3

    Thanks as well for commenting on CWW post!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like it's going to be an amazing read, right? Plus it'll look great on my bookshelf :) Honestly it's cover design at its best! Thanks for stopping by as well!

      Delete
  3. What a great cover! I agree - it's stunning. Looks like a good book, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I'm practically shivering from the excitement!

      Delete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top