10

23 June 2018

My Ambitious Summer TBR | It's going to be an eventful summer! {Yomna's Post}

It's summer! For me, that means READING! And also summer homework and packing but most importantly, books! My TBR is packed full of exciting reads this summer and I can't wait! To share my excitement, I'm posting some of the reads on my TBR (TBR stands for to be read for those of you unfamiliar with the term). 


Title: Emma
Author: Jane Austen 
Reason for excitement: Everyone needs at least one classic over the summer! After enjoying Pride and Prejudice, I'm aching for another Jane Austen read!






Title: Smoke in the Sun
Author: Renee Ahdieh
Reason for excitement: I loved Flame in the Mist, and so far I've seen stellar reviews for this one, so there's no reason not to be excited really!







Title: Children of Blood and Bone
Author: Tomi Adeyemi
Reason for excitement: A diverse high fantasy that's already an upcoming movie? Sign me up! 

Title:
Cinder

Author: Marissa Meyer
Reason for excitement: So many of my friends and even the librarian at my school has been recommending this book. I want to know what the hype is about!






Title: The Awakening
Author: Kate Chopin
Reason for excitement: I'm actually reading this book for my English class but the plot seems really interesting so I'm nevertheless excited!





Title:
All the Crooked Saints

Author: Maggie Stiefvater 
Reason for excitement: This is another recommendation from the librarian at my school! I read the plot and it just seemed so magical and fun so I can't wait!





Finally, shoutout to my current read, Star-Touched Stories by Roshani Chokshi, which I am LOVING! It's been a pleasure so far! 

Do you have any recommendations? What's on your summer TBR? 

Thanks,
Yomna

2 comments:

  1. CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE!!!!! Read it when it was released and it's such a rich world - I really liked it and I hope you do.
    For me, Cinder was a one-time read but it had enough of an intrigue to lead me to buy the remainder of the series - the third one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's such a comfort to hear I honestly CANNOT wait! They're both such exciting and hyped up books!

      Delete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top