10

7 September 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday #8 | The Legacy by Elle Kennedy

Can't Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings, click on the link to access their blog! 

Check out The Legacy on Goodreads!

Today for Can't Wait Wednesday I want to talk about a series that has been a huge guilty pleasure for me, especially in the middle of exams and stress. Why a guilty pleasure? Well I can't deny that I'm not always very proud of reading "trashy romance" or "women's fiction". I know that we're past such reading stigmas now, but it's hard to leave that kind of thinking behind. In the back of my mind is the thought, "Do I want people to know I read this?"

Anyways, enough dawdling! The Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy has become addictive for me. I've already read it twice and I loved it wayyyy more the second time. I love the way Elle Kennedy writes these romances, I just think they are insanely addictive. The characters and love stories are in my opinion very well-written and my enjoyment is always 100%, and I'm not going to apologize about it. If I had to pick a favourite couple, it'd be tied between SabrinaTucker and HannahGarret, but even as I decide this I'm thinking about how much I also love LoganGrace and DeanAllie.

I was absolutely DELIGHTED when I saw we were going to get another book in this series! It's an extended epilogue of sorts with 4 novellas featuring all 4 main couples of the series. I feel like reading this book will be such a comfort-read. These characters just feel so familiar so I'm sure I will be freaking out while reading it. Only about 2 weeks left to wait aghh so exciting!

Have you read the Off-Campus series? Who's your favourite couple? Are you excited for this next installment?

Thanks,

Yomna

14 comments:

  1. I've read a few books by the author and I think this is one I should check out. Give me all the trashy romance novels, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love this if you read the rest of the series! The books are so addictive and you start one of them and gobble it up in less than a day and then you reread and it becomes an obsession. I just can't stop! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love a good "guilty pleasure" read. Hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of these, but I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so fun to be anticipating a book like this!

      Delete
  4. This is an author I need to read. I have a couple of her books that were freebies on Kindle at one time, but I haven't fit them in yet. They always look so good! Hope you get your hands on this one soon and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love them! They're perfect for when you're in a book slump and can't read anything else. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read anything by this author yet. It sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Her books have been great during a really bad book slump especially when I'm in the middle of exams :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good and I'm always up for an addictive series to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to pick it up and love it too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Absolutely nothing wrong with trashy romances or women's fiction. Read and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top