10

3 September 2016

My reading palace(s) | Srishti's


Halo! It's me again! I have decided to write and mostly show pictures about my favourite places to read in. Reading, as you all know, is a sacred time. For each sacred time you need a sacred place. For each sacred book their is a sacred place to read. Here is a collection of places I like to read. Take a large cup of tea and a nice cake to enjoy this fantasy.

*there will be a certain place for a certain genre, a certain music and a certain small review to accompany the picture.
*credits to my fave and only sister for the pictures 
*songs are from my 'reading' playlist 
*this is a series so only one photo will be published each week as long as the quote of the week 

MYSTERIES DESERVES A IMAGINATIVE PLACE 





I like to call this room the 2nd living room. It contains all of our art stuff, including a wheel and oven for pottery. When reading there, I like to curl up in a ball and comfortably where full clothes. You cannot see it but I have a tissue in my hands at the moment. The reason I hold this tissue is, as you may know if you read the book, because of the Girl on the Train. This book has kept me on edge and have definitely impacted me psychologically. I give this book a 4/5 rating. 

The song:  Drake, "Hold On, We're Going Home" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top