10

17 September 2016

My reading nook | Edition #2

Romance is as lovely as my bed!


Nothing spells cozy like your bed! I absolutely adore this place! I like cuddling with my teddy, I love sleeping and love being under the blankets hence I love reading there. I like waking up in the morning the colder air coming through and reading my books!
For you guys that don't know what's going on, this is a series where I share places I love to read at! This is the second one, here is the link to the first: click here!

I am currently reading The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel! This book is great! Penguin Uk has permitted me to read it in advance through NetGallley. The book comes out on the 28th of February and my review the 21st.
Best romance books to read:
Best playlists:
BAE (I do not own this playlist!)
Love Pop (I do not own this playlist!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top