10

18 July 2016

8 MORE SARAH J MAAS BOOKS!!!!!! Lara Jean Book 3, The Star Touched Queen sequel and Red Queen Book 3 OH MA GOD {Yomna's Post}


Sarah J Maas is publishing SIX more books in the A Court of Thorns of Roses series, and TWO more in Throne of Glass. I'M SO EXCITED.

For Throne of Glass, besides the 6th (and final) untitled book, Sarah J Maas is publishing a Chaol Westfall novella, and a guide to the Throne of Glass world titled The World of Throne of Glass. It's going to contain maps, pronunciation guides, a timeline, and other cool stuff for us fans to completely immerse ourselves in this Aelin's world.

I am especially excited for the novella, not because I'm a particularly big fan of Chaol; I think he's a great character but I was never Team Chaol, but because I think it's going to be about him traveling to heal his back with Nesryn Faliq. Sign me up for that!




Empire of Storms comes out on September 6th, 2016! I've already pre-ordered!

I love Throne of Glass, so this is extremely exciting news for me. 



As for ACOTAR, Sarah J Maas is releasing FIVE more books and an official colouring book!! How awesome is that? The third book is due out in May 2017, and the other five will begin releasing in 2018. What will they contain? Are they full length novels? Is book three still the finale? Are we going to have to wait five years for all of them? Or will they all publish in the same year? 

Sarah J Maas has tweeted that she will have more details about the upcoming ACOTAR sequels in her July newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.

You can check out my reviews of the Throne of Glass series and the A Court of Thorns and Roses series below:




This was announced a while ago (does not make me any less excited about it), Lara Jean is getting one more book!!!!! 
I absolutely loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before and PS I Still Love You!!! The title of book three is Always and Forever, Lara Jean. The release is summer 2017. I'm so excited for this!!! I'm in love with Jenny Han's writing and I'm sure she won't disappoint. And while we're on the subject, I'm Team Peter Kavinsky.

You can check out my review for To All the Boys I've Loved Before here.


The third thing I'm excited for is The Star-Touched Queen sequel!!! I adored the fantasy and wonder of The Star-Touched Queen and the sequel titled A Crown of Wishes is about Maya's sister Guari, who I was fascinated and wondering about when I read the first book. She just seems like such a fascinating character!! 

Also we have a cover for this one! And it's stunning: 

A+ cover design. You can read the synopsis here on goodreads.

My review of The Star-Touched Queen



Finally, Red Queen 3 has a title, cover, and a synopsis.



"In the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Red Queen series, Mare is forced to play a psychological cat-and-mouse game with an old and deadly enemy, where the stakes are not only the future of the Red Rebellion but the sanctity of her own mind."

Sounds so good. And creepy. But good. I'M SO EXCITED. By the way,Team Cal, all the way! I don't support Mare and Maven at all.

My reviews:

Srishti's Review:

So that's all the boatload of book news that has been released recently!! What are YOU excited for? Comment below!
Love,
Yomna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us all your thoughts!

 

Reading Witches Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang. This blog is © by Reading Witches.

Back to Top